Sunday, February 13, 2011

Introducing 'Vintage' Temple Prints

11 x 14 Vintage Newport Beach Temple
'crisp'



A passion of mine is and always will be photography. I just love my Nikon FM, it has been with me for years. One of my favorite techniques is TTV {Through the Viewfinder}. It has a majestic way about it that creates a 'antique' and 'vintage' feel for that memorable moment in time. I couldn't help but incorporate this technique into my prints. Not only does it have that look you may want, but it is also gives you a cheap alternative way to display your prints. By using glass clip picture frames, you are able to expose the entire picture, without compromising the protection that a typical frame provides.

They are available almost anywhere, if you are searching online, I've found a variety of sizes HERE.
Crate & Barrel has these that are great.

:::Other prints that I have available with this technique is "A 'Vintage' World":::

Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment