Monday, March 14, 2011

Feeling Lucky?

I hope so, because St. Patrick's Day is just a couple of days away. I have some exciting news. My family and I are moving! Moving can be hard but I am trying to look on the bright side. One thing that came to mind was I get to have a new address label. I just love this shop on Etsy.  The hard part is deciding which ones to choose! Here are a few of my favorites:




Decisions, decision!

My daughters 1st birthday is this weekend. I have been having a lot of fun with putting this owl themed birthday party together. I will post pictures next week. Here is a sneak peak.



In honor of St. Patrick's Day I am offering 15%OFF your entire purchase from now until midnight EDT March 17th! So hurry now before the luck runs out!

Enter code at checkout: STPATTYS15OFF

No comments:

Post a Comment