Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Valentine's Day is Approaching

I'm starting to feel the post Christmas blues.  So before I let that feeling settle in, let's kick this next holiday off right.  While I'm still in the spirit of giving, how about some free valentine bag-tag printable. Below is the basic printable and then a step-by-step of adding some Martha Stewart Craft "sparkle" aka glitter.





What you need:
1. Glitter glue
2. Glitter
3. Valentine printable trimmed
4. Low/wide tubberware-to contain the glitter ;)

Steps:
1. Trace the letters with the glitter glue
2. Sprinkle with glitter
3. Shake the tubberware
4. Let it dry.
5. Then fold the tag in have, along the dotted line.
6. Staple to you treat or toy filled bag. (These are sized to fit Target's treat sized bags)
7. Done



Below are four tags ready to print on 8.5x11 cardstock.
Add caption

Feel free to send me a picture of your final result. I was debating to try a variety of colors, let me know if your interested and I'll gladly create a new color for you;)

No comments:

Post a Comment